TRAINEE SITE MANAGER - LEWISHAM - 20K - 25K pa
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Site Manager to work with a multi-award winning residential developer/contractor, building both innovative private and social housing schemes across London and the South East.
Advantages of working for this company are:
- Excellent internal career development and progression
- Job security; given the company's many years of forward local land-bank
- Excellent salary packages
Working under a Site Manager on a live scheme of apartments in Lewisham and responsible for helping to deliver units from 2nd fix to completion. This fantastic opportunity would suit a recent construction graduate or someone who has graduated within the last 12 months but is still seeking to establish themselves in the construction environment. They would also consider applications from under-graduates, currently sitting a Construction related degree, who are looking for day-release and potential sponsorship.
It would be an advantage for candidates to already posses SMSTS, CSCS and be first aid qualified but is not expected.
- Working alongside the Site Manager
- Overseeing sub contractors
- Overseeing site health and safety
- Ensuring works are delivered to standard time and budget
- Liaising with internal technical and commercial teams
- Contributing to site meetings
- Short term planning and programming
If you think this rare and unique opportunity could be the next step in your career development call us today on 01622 298289 or email me on email@example.com