A full time role for an Estimator in Pre-construction wanted! This fantastic job will be based in Maidstone working 8.30am to 5.30pm for one of the largest construction organisations in the region. They are looking for;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be within 1 hour commute to Maidstone
- Experience using BIM - Revit system - not essential
- Experience with education project i.e schools and universities
- Experience with pre-construction
- Happy being office based with site visits
- Degree - preferred but not essential
Being one of the largest construction companies in Kent, they offer great progression and opportunities within the business. They are also a multinational company with ongoing training for the right candidate. You will be concentrating on the pre-construction side of the business putting together estimates for the different operational divisions. Including Education as the main sector, as well as commercial builds.
This would suit an estimator who is looking for the next step in their career and who feels that they are not getting the most out of their working role. With this role you would feel like you are part of a team, have meaning and also be able to better yourself with the training that they will be able to provide in the future.
They offer a market leading package which is second to none, along with a real chance to better yourself moving forward offering training and some on the largest construction projects in the region.