Our client, an award winning, family owned, Kent based housing developer, who have been established for more than 20 years have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Sevenoaks based team.
The ideal candidate will have around 7 years or more experience under their belts, preferably gleaned within a housebuilder / Developer environment; either a large national or regional brand and be based within the same South East London, Surrey, West or central Kent area that the company usually operate in.
Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, you will be responsible for up to 4 live and 2 upcoming schemes, each up to a dozen units in size, with key responsibilities including:
• Drawing up acquisition programs and budgets
• Preparing and agreeing valuations with lenders
• The financial delivery of schemes and forecast management and control of costs
• Forecasting P&L for each of your schemes
• Visiting your schemes weekly
• Auditing and reconciling sites orders and notes
• Placing subcontract orders
• Conducting pre-start meetings with subcontractors
• Overseeing subcontractor variations and payments
• Procuring, liaising and assisting of Consultants
• Assisting internal colleagues in Design and Buying
Over the next five years our client aims to achieve sustained growth and double their production to 100+ units per year. In return for your efforts in helping to achieve this they can offer career progression as the commercial team grows and a salary package of up to £70,000 per annum + benefits.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to a part of this journey, then please contact Dan on 01622 298289 or email: email@example.com