Our client, a leading multi-disciplined property estate agency group, who operate across the country from over 170 offices are looking to recruit a motivated, experienced individual to join their successful and expanding New Homes & Shared Ownership Sales division as
an Associate Director.
Based out of their Nottingham offices the
successful candidate will develop and maintain business revenues in the
Midlands whilst being part of a larger growing team.
- Develop business relationships with House Builders, Housing
Associations and Registered Providers by using their business contacts
- Maintain current relationship with clients
- Target new business opportunities with the support of senior management
- Pitch and win new business for New Homes & Shared Ownership
departments with the assistance of the New Homes MD and S/O Director, to
an agreed target
- Assist with sales and marketing strategies within the Midlands area
- Build a sales team
- Attend local housing forums and networking events on affordable housing
- Plan and execute launches or planned sales events for our housing stock
- Report activities in an agreed format on a weekly basis to Director
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual who works on their own initiative and is a good communicator.
- Successful previous experience sales manager/senior sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- A personable individual who is able to easily build business relationships and influence business decisions.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Computer and IT literate
- Strong management/leadership skills
Experience in the New Homes
& affordable housing sector is desirable but not essential, the
candidate show have a proven track record is sales & marketing and
Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm and every other Saturday 10am – 4pm.
- Up to £40k basic salary + bonuses, giving a c£60k OTE
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
If you have 2+ years experience in a Senior Management capacity, within an Agency structure and also have knowledge of the New Homes sector, Shared Ownership market, or both and can bring people and resources together to execute a plan for new business growth, then we want to hear from you.
Please forward a current CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss.