Our client is arguably the UK's largest and most successful
house-builders, constructing thousands of new homes each year, to the
highest standard. With a focus on quality and customer satisfactin they
currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy
Southern region, based in Leatherhead.
Working as a member of the Customer Service Team, the successful candidate will be capturing defect information, facilitating and arranging works, liaising with Customer Service Managers & Customer Service Operatives to provide a high level of care and attention to the customers post-sale occupation.
Working Monday to Friday, on shifts that range between 7am and 6pm, responsibilities include:
• Processing work sheets from Customer Service visits, assessing works required and managing rectifications and issuing defect notices to sub-contractors.
• Fostering a supportive relationship with the customer and maintaining excellent communication throughout.
• Logging all calls and emails, completing relevant reports and administration as required.
• Ensuring Operatives diaries are managed.
• Ensuring that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser.
• Instructing subcontractor works, keeping the customer informed, providing feedback on quality and punctuality.
• Ensuring that any serious issues are reported to senior managers immediately.
• Ensuring that all NHBC resolutions are escalated and communicated appropriately.
The successful candidate will likely have:
• Experience supporting an office with administrative tasks
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and telephonic communication skills
• Ability to display a tactful and assertive attitude
• Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
• Good awareness of Health & Safety in construction
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to remain calm and patient whilst working under pressure
• Have strong organisational, people management, planning and negotiation skills.
If you feel that you fit the bill and would like to find out more, please email a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01622 298289
Please note: should you not hear back, having submitted your CV, within 10 days, then unfortunatley you have not been successful this time.