Our client is a leading National house builder with years experience developing quality homes in the UK.
Due to continued market growth they are looking for a Site Manager to work on medium to large developments in the Kent and surrounding areas
The client build a wide range of properties, from one- and two-bedroom apartments to five bedroom detached houses, with a broad price range including both private and affordable homes.
* Being a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with his workforce to enhance the productivity of the project.
* To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
* Leading a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
* Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all aspects of the project.
* To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
* To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analysing and providing seeking solutions
* Liaising with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
* Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
* Meeting with subcontractors.
* Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project. * Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
* Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.
- Have experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
- Have a strong track record in delivering 50 + unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
Experience as an Assistant Site Manager.
- You must have 3 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development and a full understanding of UK building regulations. Experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand
If this sounds like you and you are looking to change up your career, please call: 01622 298289 or email a CV to: email@example.com