We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kent based, intermediate level, Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's largest house builder groups.
Advantages of working for our client include:
- One of the UK's largest housing groups = job security
- 5* NHBC builder = prestige
- Massive ongoing land bank
- Training and development pathway
- Opportunities for internal progression and promotion
The successful candidate ideally will be an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor with 4+ years experience under their belt, preferably with another developer brand and someone who has been responsible for their own work for 2 years +. Previous use of COINS based systems would also be a plus.
Office based but visiting the 2 - 3 developments for which you will be responsible on a weekly basis, the working hours are 8.30am to 5pm five days a week Monday to Friday.
- Full operational responsibility for financial delivery of your projects
- Subcontract payments
- Pricing variations
- Reporting on profit and lose
- Compiling and agreeing final accounts
If you are interested in this great opportunity then please call us today on 01622 298289 or forward a CV to email@example.com